8 Channel Digital Input Module
Standard 8 channel digital input module for 24 VDC with 0.5 A per channel. Can be controlled by the web server (Output Control menu), DP slave or PROFINET IO device. Suitable for 0.5 A ? 24 VDC.
The inputs can be configured in the ComBricks web server (Output Control menu) to respond directly to bus problems like; bus voltage too low, master lost and retries. This offers great applications to directly and independently act on the machine / process when the bus communication becomes unreliable. Especially when safety of human lives or the environment comes first.
Power switches, hold switches, indicators, backup systems, device I/O, doors and LED towers are examples of machine parts that can be hooked up to the outputs.
The configured settings are saved and activated after reset or power-up.
This product is UL-listed. Read more about UL-certification.
- Controllers: PROFINET IO Device, PROFIBUS DP Slave
- Modules: 32 (all slots)
- Power supply: provided through the backplane
- Current consumption: Typ. ±169 mA (500 mA max)
- Compatible backplane units: 101-200011, 101-200022, 101-200023, 101-200024, 101-200027
- 8 digital inputs on 1 connector
- 240 mW at 24 V
- 3 .. 32 VDC
- Input detection frequency: Max. 3 ms
Digital Input Connector
- Pins: 1 = GND, 2 ..9 = D10..D17, 10 = GND1
- Wire diameter (for the screw terminals): < 1.5 mm2
- Wire type: Stranded or solid core
- Head Station firmware: V1.271 and later
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 140 x 110 x 25 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 .. 60 °C
- Weight: 100 g