Head Station Type 1A with basic web server
The Head Station is the primary element of ComBricks and has to be inserted in the most left slot of the fixed backplane socket. It schedules the interaction between all modules and provides data storage and an Ethernet interface for the user.
The Head Station provides power to all modules through its redundant power supply.
Type 1A contains a basic web server to inspect the status of the modules and customize the parameters of advanced modules. The ProfiTrace core is NOT enabled, but repeater modules can still be set to 4 networks.
This product is UL-listed. Read more about UL-certification.
- 32 (10 repeater modules positioned in the first 10 slots)
- Redundant power supply
- uSD card holder for 32 GB (SD and SDHC)
- USB connector for firmware updates
- Head station: No ProfiTrace OE
- 10 / 100 Mbps link speed
- Protocols: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, TELNET, SNMP, CommDTM
- Ethernet connector: RJ-45
- Ethernet cable length: max. 100m
- Ethernet MAC address: 9C.B2.06.xx.xx.xx (label on the side of the Head Station)
- Ethernet default IP address after reset/purchase: 192.168.1.254
- Ethernet connections: 20 simultaneous web server clients
Basic web server
- Status of all modules
- System log
- Operating voltage: 11 .. 26 VDC
- Backplane current: 2.5 A
- Current consumption: 800 mA (fully loaded)
- Power: 20W
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Wire diameter: < 2.5 mm2