5-port, unmanaged, 10/100 Mbit
With its very compact design the unmanaged Ethernet-Switch can be used for a wide range of industrial applications and convinces with its light but robust design.
The Helmholz unmanaged Ethernet switches are suitable for a variety of industrial applications because of their very compact design. The lightweight and tough industrial design is suitable for mounting on a DIN rail and can be easily integrated into your network. Once plugged in, it’s ready for use thanks to the simple Plug & Play solution. The tool-free push-in connection for the power supply supports you.
With this variant of the unmanaged Ethernet-Switch, you can connect up to 5 Ethernet participants with 10 or 100 Mbps. If you would like to connect more participants, we recommend our soon available 8-port unmanaged Ethernet Switch.
- Store-and-Forward architecture
- 10/100Base-T/TX, Full-/Half-Duplex (Autonegotiation)
- HP Auto MDI/MDI-X & IEEE 802.3u Auto crossover support
- 1K MAC address lookup table
- 64 KByte memory for frame buffering
- IEEE 802.3x Full duplex flow control
- 1.4 Gbps high-performance memory bandwidth