The REX 200 routers are designed for operation in conjunction with the myREX24 V2 portal: The complete parameterization and remote maintenance is carried out via the portal. In addition to remote maintenance, the REX 200 routers can also read data from the PLC, visualize and generate alarms. For remote maintenance and data transmission, the industrial router uses an encrypted VPN tunnel based on the secure OpenVPN protocol.
With the 4 digital inputs, alarms can be sent via SMS and email via the myREX24 V2 Portal. The 2 digital outputs can be system states of the router, e.g. with a lamp on the control cabinet, or can be activated via the portal.
The USB host interface available on all devices enables the connection of USB device devices (eg programming interface of a drive) via the remote maintenance tunnel (USB-over-IP).
The REX 200 WAN has a WAN interface via which the connection to the myREX24 V2 portal is established. The integrated 4-port switch can be used to connect the Ethernet nodes of the machine to the router on the available RJ45 ports.
- Remote access to Ethernet-enabled devices such. PLC, HMI, IP camera
- WAN, WIFI, 3G or LTE variants available
- WAN interface for fail-over operation (3G, LTE and Wifi)
- Space saving and compact
- Integrated 4-port LAN switch
- Integrated firewall
- Digital inputs and outputs for establishing a connection, status display and alarm
- Easy and fast configuration via the myREX24 VPN portal
- Read, visualize, alarm and log data from PLC
- Remotely maintain USB devices over the Internet
- Dual SIM (3G and LTE)
- DHCP server, DNS server, Dyn DNS, NTP server, PPP server (DSL modem)