SNAP – Automated Oscilloscope and Message Analyzer
SNAP Analysis is a self-learning tool that interprets PROFIBUS diagnostic data gathered by ComBricks and suggests the most likely cause of any fault—a true time-saver and a great enabler of preventative maintenance. The analysis is written using simple language and images, removing the need to interpret complicated oscilloscope images and messages yourself.
In combination with built-in assistant Delphi, the user is presented with the best practice on how to handle the fault.
The SNAP Analysis is triggered automatically when a variation of the MIN or MAX scope images or a diagnostic message are detected. In this way the cause of the problem is provided in a matter of seconds when the issue appears on a running network.
When SNAP is activated, the SNAP status of the ComBricks overview page is provided via OPC-UA and MQTT, allowing a quick integration to SCADA systems, HMIs, and other supervision tools.
- A unique feature analyzing and interpreting diagnostics data independently and automatically
- Automated detection of PROFIBUS oscilloscope waveforms and diagnostics messages
- Preventive maintenance by notification of changes or degradation on the network
- Capable of monitoring multiple ComBricks sets
- SNAP status provided via OPC-UA and MQTT, allowing quick integration into SCADA systems
The following data is automatically interpreted:
• PROFIBUS oscilloscope waveforms
• PROFIBUS diagnostic messages
SNAP Business (101-800911) can support 6-25 ComBricks Headstations. Cost of ComBricks Headstation is separate.
Other SNAP Options:
|SNAP Basic (101-800910), add 1-5 ComBricks Headstations|
|SNAP Premium (101-800912), add 26-50 ComBricks Headstations|