The energy meter function module can be used to measure all important current and voltage measurement values on 230 V AC networks. Input voltages (3 phases + N) can be connected directly to the module.
In addition to general status information, the module’s configuration can be used to show up to 7 readings in the input image table.
In the event of a system failure, the controllable meter’s values will be stored in non-volatile memory.
Parameters for the module
- Overvoltage / undervoltage threshold
- Overcurrent threshold
- Zero transition timeout
- Enable energy meter
- 50/60 Hz line frequency
- 3-wire or 4-wire voltage measurement
- Process image table input values
Parameters for phases A, B, and C
- Primary current
- Secondary current
- Phase angle error correction (for current transformer phase angle error)
- Zero crossing, overvoltage / undervoltage , overcurrent diagnoses
Configurable process input image table
- 7 readings at the same time
- RMS voltage A,B,C
- RMS current A,B,C
- A, B, C, and total real power/energy
- A, B, C, and total apparent power/energy
- A, B, C, and total reactive power/energy
- A, B, C, and total power factor
- Phase angle between the voltages or between the currents
- Phase shift
- Overvoltage / undervoltage
- No zero crossing (no phase)
- Configuration errors
Input currents are coupled through current transformers. The Energy Meter module is designed for a maximum secondary current of 5 A.
Other rated secondary currents, as well as the use of Rogowski coils, are available upon request.
- Measures current, voltage, power, and energy
- 1 three-phase or 3 single-phase
- 3-wire and 4-wire voltage measurements
- Measures real, reactive, and apparent power and energy
- Energy meter with gate function; values are storedin the module in a non-volatile manner
- Configurable process input image table
- Diagnostic messages
- Current measurement via 5 A current transformer (secondary current)