Get lab density performance in the field.
The Q meter is the specialist you need for challenging applications as it comes with patented Multi Frequency Technology (MFT). Check out the video below for a 6-min introduction.
A few of the benefits that we think best help our well cementing customers:
1. Entrained Gas: An innovative meter design combined with MFT helps to reduce errors from entrained gas, and get to the actual fluid density.
2. Pressure Drop: Outperforms other manufacturers when comparing pressure drops at required flowrates across the same nominal sizes. Offers highest flowrates at the lowest pressure drops.
3. Design: The flange face to face is the same as our standard workhorse F series meter. So, if anyone wishes to do a demo the only accommodation to consider is the extended size of the belly.
The Q meter targets at continuously dispersed entrained bubbles that are held in the fluid due to high viscosity or that foam when flowing. One caveat, it is not a solution for large free forming bubbles that can occur in the form of slug or plug flows.
Lookin for more depth. Catch these Endress+Hauser webinar replays
– Innovative Solution for Density Measurement
– Density Measurement with Promass Q