Please find below information provided on March 19, 2020. Any new information we receive will be posted.
Dear Customers and Partners,
With over 14,000 associates globally, Endress+Hauser has been taking proactive and assertive actions to both isolate and protect our associates as well as ensuring that we are still continuing to optimally support our customers.
We have technology and training in place to be able to service and support you in any way possible.
From a production continuity aspect, the current situation is as follows:
- Endress+Hauser has ensured material availability in all plants worldwide for the coming weeks.
- We are working hard to ensure that these materials remain available beyond this period.
- Wherever possible, we are pursuing a dual sourcing strategy in procurement, ideally from sources in different countries or on different continents.
- For critical components, we have expanded our safety stock.
- In an emergency, our efficient global transportation network enables us to deliver most parts of our product portfolio worldwide within 72 hours.
- Our production facilities globally remain operational and we remain able to deliver.
- We have emergency plans in place to continue to provide comprehensive support to our customers in compliance with official regulations.
- The delivery of products to Canada and the supply of our US manufacturing plants with components from Europe is not affected by the travel ban for citizens of the Schengen area.
In order to assume our responsibility and protect our customers, associates, and partners from possible infection, we have taken the following measures, among others:
- In Canada, we have now closed our facilities to external visitors unless there is a critical need and over 80% of our employees are working remotely.
- With our external sales resources, we have asked them to limit customer visits to essential visits only and to call/ensure customers are receiving visitors first.
- With our field service organization, we are trying to defer non-essential field service until the travel environment is safer and will endeavor to provide emergency/breakdown service as long as possible without compromising safety.
- We have cancelled all major meetings and events.
- We have taken extensive organizational measures at our sites to ensure a high level of hygiene and to maintain sufficient distance between remaining employees.
As you know, the situation is extremely dynamic and the safety of our
people and the people they interact with is paramount.We will adjust our
operating policies in real time to ensure as much business continuity as we
I wish each of you safety and well wishes through this incredible period
we are facing.
General Manager | General Management