Atlas 2: A permanent monitoring solution with predictive capabilities
Atlas2 is designed for the permanent monitoring of industrial networks with single or mixed architecture. This second-generation diagnostic tool, which is based on the popular Atlas unit, takes fault detection and diagnosis to a much higher level.
Whether you’re using PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT and/or PROFIBUS, you’ll discover that Atlas2 gives you a much more connected and predictive approach to machine health monitoring and maintenance.
It still has all the original features that you’ve come to rely on to detect faulty installed devices, cable and firmware issues, and misconfigurations. But now it can recognize patterns in diagnostic data and learn from them, which gives you the ability to carry out predictive maintenance.
Anticipating and preventing damaging network issues has never been so easy.
- Helps your company operate more efficiently by providing collective diagnostic oversight of installations with multiple protocols.
- Results in faster troubleshooting and reduced downtime by processes data four times faster than its predecessor Atlas.
- Improves your productivity by analyzing data in real-time and providing immediate network overviews, no matter where in the world you are.
- Increases the accuracy of the diagnostic process and maintains your network’s up times by learning automatically from experience.
- Cuts the cost of maintenance by scoring your networks’ health and suggesting likely causes for common and unique faults.
- Includes OLED display on device.
Distinctive features of Atlas2 include:
- Remote 24/7 monitoring for PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT and PROFIBUS
- Multiple versions of active and passive or active-only monitoring
- Self-learning machine with predictive fault-finding capabilities
- Includes LED display on the device itself for a quick overview