ProfiHub B2FOR+ – Fiber Optic to Multi Segment Coupler
The B2FOR+ supports multiple fiber optic topologies; ring-, point-to-point, bus and star. The protocol transparency without configuration, allows direct integration in existing PROFIBUS networks to benefit from the advantages optical data infrastructures offer.
The ProfiHub B2FOR+ is equipped with 2 galvanic isolated RS 485 channels utilizing a maximum of 31 devices per channel.
The mechanical design consists of a compact, flat and stable metal housing which can be mounted on a DIN-rail. It contains an alarm relay, redundant power supply, diagnostic LEDs and it supports the redundancy feature.
- 2 galvanically isolated channels
- 9.6 Kbps .. 12 Mbps (auto detection)
- 1200m segment length (depends on baudrate)
- Bus redundancy
- Screw terminals and DB9 connectors
- integrated termination
- Transparent for all PROFIBUS DP protocols
- Suitable for PROFISafe and MPI
- High integrity telegram tracking
- One fiber optic channel, split into two ports
- Max. 30km cable length
- ring topology, bus topologies, star topolgies, point-to-point
- Single-Mode 1310nm
- Fiber cable G9 / 125 (OS1 or OS2)
- Alarm contact
- Power supply 12 … 24 VDC
- Redundant power supply
- IP 20 classification
- Temperature =25 … +70*C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 129 x 111 x 40 mm