16-port, unmanaged, 10/100/1000 Mbit
With its very compact design the unmanaged Ethernet-Switch for up to 1000 Mbit (Gigabit) can be used for a wide range of industrial applications and convinces with its fast data transmission and its light but robust design.
The new Helmholz unmanaged Ethernet switches for up to 1000 Mbit (Gigabit) can be used for a variety of industrial applications because of their very compact design. The lightweight and tough industrial design is suitable for mounting on a DIN rail and can be easily integrated into your network. Once plugged in, it’s ready for use thanks to the simple Plug & Play solution. The tool-free push-in connection for the power supply supports you.
With this variant of the unmanaged Ethernet-Switch, you can connect up to 16 Ethernet participants with up to 1000 Mbps. A mixed operation with devices that support only 10 or 100 Mbit is possible without configuration effort. If you would like to connect less participants, we recommend our available 5/8-port unmanaged Ethernet Switches.
- Store-and-Forward architecture
- Auto negotiation
- Auto MDI/MDI-X (IEEE 802.3u Auto crossover support)
- QoS-Priority-Queues: 8
- LLDP & PTCP Delay-Traffic blocking (for PROFINET networks)
- 2x 16K MAC address lookup table
- 2x 256 Kbyte memory for frame buffering
- up to 51 Gbps high-performance memory bandwidth
- supports Jumbo frame sizes up to 10KByte