8-port, unmanaged, 10/100 Mbit
With its very compact design the unmanaged Ethernet-Switch can be used for a wide range of industrial applications and convinces with its light but robust design.
- The Helmholz unmanaged Ethernet switches are suitable for a variety of industrial applications because of their very compact design. The lightweight and tough industrial design is suitable for mounting on a DIN rail and can be easily integrated into your network. Once plugged in, it’s ready for use thanks to the simple Plug & Play solution. The tool-free push-in connection for the power supply supports you.The unmanaged Ethernet switch is suitable for PROFINET networks. The LLPD (neighborhood detection) and PTCP (time synchronization) functions are handled correctly with the switch in accordance with the PROFINET standard. The unmanaged Ethernet switch thus complies with PROFINET Conformance Class A.With this variant of the unmanaged Ethernet-Switch, you can connect up to 8 Ethernet participants with 10 or 100 Mbps. If you would like to connect more participants, we recommend our 16-port unmanaged Ethernet Switch.
- Store-and-Forward architecture
- 10/100Base-T/TX, Full-/Half-Duplex (Autonegotiation)
- HP Auto MDI/MDI-X & IEEE 802.3u Auto crossover support
- CoS according to IEEE 802.1Q
- Qos-Priority-Queues: 8
- LLDP & PTCP Delay-Traffic blocking (for PROFINET networks)
- PROFINET Conformance Class A
- 16K MAC address lookup table
- 256 KByte memory for frame buffering
- IEEE 802.3x Full duplex flow control
- 51.2 Gbps high-performance memory bandwidth
- support frame sizes up to 10KByte