Head Station Type 1C with ProfiTrace OE
The Head Station is the primary element of ComBricks and has to be inserted in the most left slot of the fixed backplane socket. It schedules the interaction between all modules and provides data storage and an Ethernet interface for the user.
Type 1C is an enhanced type that contain a ProfiTrace core for monitoring 4 PROFIBUS networks and an advanced web server for permanent remote maintenance of the PROFIBUS installation over Ethernet (hardware is identical as a type 1A).
For monitoring repeater modules or slave modules are required to provide PROFIBUS telegrams on the backplane network.
Through the ProfiTrace 2 software package, OPC tags can be directly streamed from the Head Station type 1C. ProfiTrace 2 will run with full monitoring functionality and the user can benefit from its features.
The Head Station provides power to all modules through its redundant power supply.
This product is UL-listed. Read more about UL-certification.
- 32 (10 repeater modules positioned in the first 10 slots)
- Redundant power supply
- uSD card holder for 32 GB (SD and SDHC)
- USB connector for firmware updates
- 10 / 100 Mbps link speed
- Protocols: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, TELNET, SNMP, CommDTM
- Ethernet connector: RJ-45
- Ethernet cable length: max. 100m
- Ethernet MAC address: 9C.B2.06.xx.xx.xx (label on the side of the Head Station)
- Ethernet default IP address after reset/purchase: 192.168.1.254
- Ethernet connections: 20 simultaneous web server clients
Web server with ProfiTrace OE
- Status of all modules
- Live List
- Message recording
- Email and log on PROFIBUS events
- System log
- Operating voltage: 11..26 VDC
- Backplane current: 2.5 A
- Relay contact voltage: 24 VAC
- Current consumption: 800 mA (fully loaded)
- Power: 20W
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Wire diameter: < 2.5 mm2