The managed PROFINET-Switch supports PROFINET according to Conformance Class B and offers transmission security through ring redundancy as an MRP client.
One of the most important functions of a PROFINET-Switch is the prioritizing of the PROFINET frame traffic in the machine network. The managed switch can differentiate whether the frame is a web query, an FTP file transmission, a media stream, or a PROFINET frame. In the case of a high transmission load, the important frames can thus be prioritized in order to prevent frame losses.
With a GSDML file you can integrate the switch into your automation environment in the usual way.
The supported PROFINET protocols, such as LLPD, DCP, or even diagnosis alarms, can be easily configured and administered.
With its protection class IP67 and temperature range from -40 ?C to +75 ?C, the PROFINET Switch 8 Port, IP67 is ideal for use in rough industrial conditions. The product is ideally suited for installation without a control cabinet and therefore offers a wide range of applications.
Technical advantages when using a PROFINET-Switch
- Prioritizing of PROFINET frames
- Assignment of a configuration via the device name
- Neighborhood detection
- Device exchange without programming device
- Ring redundancy
- Each port can be activated or deactivated
- Diagnostic messages for network problems
- Identification and maintenance data
With this variant of the managed PROFINET-Switch, you can connect up to 8 network participants in harsh environments, saving time and money.
- PROFINET Conformance Class B
- Integration into the automation network with GSDML file
- Quick and easy configuration and diagnostics via PROFINET and web interface
- LLDP, DCP, SNMP, diagnostic alarms
- Media Redundancy: MRP Client
- port mirroring
- Network statistics (frames, errors)
- Managed switch with 8 x 100 Mbps M12 ports
- Protection class IP67
- Switch cabinet-less assembly possible